[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - NonStopTuning SUCKS!!!!!!!
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

NonStopTuning SUCKS!!!!!!!

NonStopTuning SUCKS!!!!!!!

Postby TRDSleeper » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:54 pm

I bought a DME fluid cap kit for a Scion tC from NonStopTuning on May 31, 2009 and it took them nearly A MONTH to ship the damn thing out. I finally received my order today and guess what? IT'S FREAKING INCOMPLETE!!! The cap kit is suppose to have the brake fluid cap as well as the power steering cap but I only got the brake fluid cap. I bet the P.S. cap is lost during delivery because the box was heavily damaged due to poor packing. It split open and the USPS had to put a sticker on it indicating the condition it was received in. Take a look at the following pics and see for yourself. Oh yea, the brake fluid cap doesn't have a cut-out in the center as pictured on the NST website either! I am also part of the NST 1MZ-FE crank pulley group buy so I hope they don't screw us over like this too. I'm flaming mad at crappy start-up companies like this.

http://www.nonstoptuning.com/images/NST ... EbrkTC.JPG
TRDSleeper
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby D-money » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:59 pm

thate f up i hate sloppy companies i will for sure never buy from them. good luck with your claim
ImageImage
01 SLE V6 (Pic Edit Done by Garrryyunit)
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jetbtkng » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 pm

did u call them, and did u send them those pics u showed us, maybe u should contact them 1st, then bitch later if you get no satisfaction............... :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby TRDSleeper » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 pm

I haven't called them yet. I'm doing that tomorrow morning right away. I did email them already. The reason I am bitching now is because their customer service isn't very responsive to start with. One week after I placed my order and didn't hear anything I emailed them both at info@nonstoptuning.com and customerservice@nonstoptuning.com. I didn't hear from them until nearly a week later only to find out that the item was out of stock until 2 more weeks. Their slow response and poorly updated inventory on their website clearly shows me that they are not a good company to buy from.
TRDSleeper
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Ilovemylara » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:33 pm

That sucks man, you should definatly contact them..
Ilovemylara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SpeedySolara » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:16 pm

jetbtkng wrote:did u call them, and did u send them those pics u showed us, maybe u should contact them 1st, then bitch later if you get no satisfaction............... :drinking:

X2 on that. You're trashing a company even before letting them correct their mishaps. For all you know the box was mistreated by USPS and maybe your order was complete but due to the broken box the items came out. Lets be serious here, do you actually think NST decided to send out an incomplete order in a totally f*ucked up box? Contact NST and see what they say but for you to bitch at this stage makes you very unreasonable. Good luck.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby sydemoid » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 pm

I say give them a call, from what I gather, they will do good on their part.

I understand that anger makes everyone react out of haste.... but be calm about it, you can't earn much from jumping to conclusions, without obtaining all the facts.
Geeks get it done, while Nerds whimper and call for mommie.
sydemoid
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jetbtkng » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:48 pm

most online site that sell >>I'm a douche<< never update there inventory, they hope you'll buy somthing else, they all do it........ :drinking:
jetbtkng

Postby JamesT » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Did you order the M&Ms from them as well?

...Those seem to be ok.
Click on picture for my CarDomain
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT
Shift Boot Master Crafter

Postby Ilovemylara » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 pm

So did the m&ms come with the cap(s) as well? jk
Ilovemylara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TRDSleeper » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 pm

SpeedySolara wrote:X2 on that. You're trashing a company even before letting them correct their mishaps. For all you know the box was mistreated by USPS and maybe your order was complete but due to the broken box the items came out. Lets be serious here, do you actually think NST decided to send out an incomplete order in a totally f*ucked up box? Contact NST and see what they say but for you to bitch at this stage makes you very unreasonable. Good luck.

I agree that I am thrashing on NST at an early stage but in my eyes they haven't been an exceptional company at all. They take 4-5 days to respond to my first email and in a second email I asked them to refund my money before the order got shipped out and I never got a reply. In addition I have patiently waited a month for my order to arrive. In today's fast pace mail order business 1 month is definitely not acceptable. It's totally possible that USPS damaged the box during shipping so the contents fell out but that's why it's so important for the shipper to pack the product properly. My photos show that there was no tape around the edges of the box. I've also had plenty of experiences with bad sellers, especially those on eBay who sell one thing but ship out something completely different from what is pictured/described. Do I think NST purposely wanted to screw with me and sent an incomplete order in a damaged box to start with? NO, but for me to wait so long and get such a bad experience just make me angry. As stated previously, I will call them tomorrow and see what kind of response I get. Stay tuned...
TRDSleeper
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby TRDSleeper » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:28 pm

OKay, I got some updates. I called NST today and Mike picked up the phone. He said he saw my email and will be responding later on in the day. Then after work I checked my email and Mike said he would send out another package to replace the missing power steering cap. He just told me to watch for a package tracking number through email. Nice to finally get a quick response by NST. I'll be patient again and wait to see how long it will take before the replacement product will arrive.
TRDSleeper
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ASG14 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:51 pm

I don;t see, in any way, how you can blame the damaged box on NST. Don;t get me wrong, I see why your mad at some of the other stuff, but that box was CLEARLY, and I mean CLEARLY damaged by USPS. That is in NO way NST's fault. No matter how well they pack it, if it gets stepped on, it;s goign to look like it does.

6 months later, I;m still waiting on an item from ebay. Guess what, USPS lost it. Not the shippers fault. I do a shitload of shipping, both Domestic and International. USPS sucks in the way they treat everything. Reason I insure nearly everything that is even remotely breakable that I ship out.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby JamesT » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 am

I agree in regards to the shipping.

As I mail out a lot of items I've also had my share of problems.

It's no fun when I've spent hours making something and then the USPS loses the box.
Click on picture for my CarDomain
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT

Postby NonStopTuning » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:04 pm

WOW!!! This thread is unbelievable!!!

For the record, I never saw this thread until just tonight!!!

For anyone who may be interested in the full story...

TRDSleeper ordered items that, unfortunately, were out of stock and on back-order. Unfortunately we had to wait a few weeks before we could ship his order out, and I hated the wait much more than any of you could imagine.

The full order was shipped out and I received a phone call from TRDSleeper stating that his packaged seemed to have been damaged by the USPS during delivery. He showed me the pics that he has posted here and we immediately sent him a replacement cap, AT OUR EXPENSE, no questions asked. At no point during our conversation did he say that he was angry, nor did he exhibit any of the bashing nature that he has shown here in this thread. I find all the bashing here very unprofessional and unnecessary...

I also find it sad that the full story was never told. I can understand the anger in having to wait for a back-order item to ship out, and I can also understand being upset at the USPS for damaging the package, but I can not appreciate the telling of only half the story and not bringing the story to a complete conclusion.

And yes, we ship M&Ms to all our customers.

Many thanks to those of you who posted the kind words on our behalf, I certainly do appreciate them!

MIKE @ NST
www.NonStopTuning.com
NonStopTuning
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Next

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants