[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - GT PRO
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

GT PRO

Postby jetbtkng » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 pm

that wasnt what brian said, read the post, richard put a hold on the payment, well thats what i read..................... :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby wkbrdr91 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:47 pm

jetbtkng wrote:that wasnt what brian said, read the post, richard put a hold on the payment, well thats what i read..................... :drinking:

I did read it, guess i just missed that part... glad im not involved in all that craziness.
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jetbtkng » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:07 pm

^me too..................... :drinking:
jetbtkng

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:33 pm

I dont know.....
I know richard has had alot of work done with alot of shops....I dont think he would go out of his way to try to purposely screw a company over like GT Pro...

But then again my viewed is biased, as richard is a good friend of mine.

Either way, I hope this can be resolved so it doesnt flood our boards with some much UNneeded bullshi.t
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby i20solara02i » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Seriously I wouldn't just do this out of the blue i put down $1600 down as half of the payment. and paid total 3k after everything was finish majority of the chunk was on labor at a rate of $125 per hour. But it already happen n i'm tired of driving out there. I was seriously hoping gt pro was going to man up and admit that it was at their fault but what shop would want to take the blame for something. It's a waste of my time to deal with this situation since it only going to swing back and forth :agrue: . For me this is a lost cause since gt pro going to keep saying that my fiberglass kit was going to crack since it is a one piece kit. i already spend a good amount of money at gt pro. and now i would have to spend another couple of hundreds to get things fix.
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jetbtkng » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:50 pm

i think if you were to both sit down and talk it out, instead of it being like this health care fiasco, as in the town hall meetings, you guys could come up with a compromise that would make both sides happy.................. :drinking:
jetbtkng

Postby krawzyazn » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:45 am

Brian GT PRO wrote:
krawzyazn wrote:I have heard nothing but good things from an old friend that Brian might know.. his name was JACK from Aerotech Racing Sport... Used to always tell me that GT Pro did all his cars and he had some nice cars

I believe they did his red 240 and his old skool silver bullet 280Z and a few other cars he had.

I know for a fact that they do good work!

Thank you guys!

Wow, Jack, yeah we did quite a few cars for him...I really miss him may his soul rest in peace...
I miss that guy too I used to hang out at his shop alot... I heard his wife gave him too much sugar!!! and then they liqudated his cars so sad I was trying to buy the silver bullet and the CRX...

Jack would always say go to GT Pro!!! I would ask him for a turbo set up for my Solara Which is the same model as richards!
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants