[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Not car related but just awful service
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Not car related but just awful service

Not car related but just awful service

Postby EkiMucH » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:49 pm

I ordered some items from Target.com during Black Friday this year since I can't go out to the stores due to work at my job, so I decided to check out the website for some deals on dvds. I purchased 5 seasons of that show Weeds online and waited a couple of weeks before calling in to check on the delivery status. The first time I called them they said it should be on its way and arriving the next day or two, so I waited for that day to come and nothing. I called back and get some other guy on the line and he says try to call back in a day or two if nothing comes in and will refund the shipping fees, but since I paid by paypal from my credit card they can only send me a gift card due to their policy (pisses me off even more). A few more days passes by and nothing came in, so I call again and talk to some other lady who transfers through 3-4 different people and telling them my story and getting all sorts of dumb answers. They offer me a refund of a gift card again, but I asked them why they just can't resend another out since it was lost in your guy's end and they say that I would have to re-order the items at the current price and then call them back to get a refund of the difference. So i told them f*** it, I will just take my refund and purchase some items in store later and not deal with you guys any longer. Now a week later, I still have not received my refund and I called them back up and the lady tells me that since some of the items haven't been received in the shipment center my refund is being delayed. I get even more pissed and just go off on them even more. All I wanted was to get my dvds or my money back to paypal so they can refund it back to my card, but target has to make it so complicated.

My rant on target.com... I will never order from them again, maybe shop in stores but no more orders from them and paying from my paypal account. I should have resisted the urge to buy them that night because later on my friend said amazon had the blu-ray versions on sale. Sorry for the bad grammar and any run-on sentences lol.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Not car related but just awful service

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:09 am

sorry to hear about your experience. I pre-ordered Beauty and the Beast and Lion King on blu-ray (my girl is a sucker for disney movies) a few weeks ago from Target and they came pretty quickly. black friday must've been a messy weekend for them though. I went there for their midnight opening and the line was wrapped around the building at multiple locations. when I finally made it in, there was a line that wrapped through the store just for their electronics. sucks for you.

btw, weeds was a dope show for the first few seasons i was into it.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby EkiMucH » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:36 am

haha yeah sucked for me... during the night my friend called me that the oakridge location was pretty much empty around 4 in the morning, so i went over there to grab season 2 since it wasn't available online. sucks for me that i couldn't just wait til i got out in the morning or during that break to just grab them in-store instead of online.

i was successful in getting the ps3 bundle with little big planet 2 and ratchet and clank all 4 one? though, but that was from amazon during that night!

still have not seen anything from target regarding my refund... i might have to get paypal involved in this
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 1gSE » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:08 am

yeah file a dispute with paypal, they should beable to get your money back for. Worked me earlier this year
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby EkiMucH » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:25 am

I filed one a few years ago since some guy didn't want to send me his snowboard after I won it on ebay lol, he was probably thinking why didn't I make the auction price higher or with a reserve price. Paypal sent me my money back and the guy finally sent out the board I won, but I was out of the country that time and told him by email if it is at my house when I get back I would resend the money. Paypal is great for things like this!

But I will give it another week, no matter what I know I should just do it now since they already said they were at fault for losing the shipment and for some reason they feel the need to delay my refund some more.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby EkiMucH » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 pm

So after Target told me to wait for their process of reveiving the shipment back from whereever, I decided to just file a dispute through Paypal and Target immediately refunded back to my credit card account instead of having to deal with their whole stupid refund process that was taking forever. Also their policy of refunding paypal transactions through gift cards was ridiculous.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 1gSE » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:51 am

Yeah that gift card thing is bs...if you didn't sent my stuff the first time, what makes you think I want to buy something else. Glad it worked out for you
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby EkiMucH » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:21 am

yeah i totally agree with you on that. i don't ever want to deal with them online again and would rather wait til i can get into the actual store to just get my items i want to purchase.

plus what was pretty dumb was when they told me they can't resend the missing items and i would have to re-order them. i was like "nope" i would rather get my money back and be done with it.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants