[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - GLP Motorsports Complaint
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

GLP Motorsports Complaint

GLP Motorsports Complaint

Postby cuj2002 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:58 am

Wish I read this forum beforehand, here is my GLP horror story:

I purchased TRD rear sway bar from GLP on August 20th, 2013, he tells me it will ship the following Monday or Tuesday with tracking. Hear nothing back so I follow up on September 16th and he tells me they just removed the bar the night before and still haven't shipped. Again hear nothing back and follow up on September 24th, they still haven't shipped and need my shipping address again. Follow up again on October 4th and 7th because he still hasn't given me a tracking number. Finally, on October 9th he provides me with a usps tracking number, when I check the status, the item is still in "electronic shipping info received" status and has stayed that way ever since. I follow up again on October 17th and he tells me he will call usps. I follow up again the following week and he says he called today and is waiting to hear back. Still nothing happens, follow up again in November and into December until finally he responds on December 10th and tells me he submitted a claim and I will get a refund when usps pays him back. So here we are today, I have waited another 2 months and still nothing from this guy. This deal has just gone so wrong and sketchy all the way from the excessive handling time to the fact the item never gets scanned and received at the post office. I just can't figure out if I have been scammed or he is still a legit seller, since it seems he has had some successfull transactions in the past, but it seems like lately from reading other posts, I might be out of luck. In any case, I hope he reads this post and deals with the situation appropriately, otherwise I guess this is a heads up for other members.

btw still looking for TRD rear sway bar for my car.
cuj2002
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: GLP Motorsports Complaint

Postby DSM_Lara » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Posted on Camry Nation, hopefully that gets his attention... He should be getting back to you soon.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: GLP Motorsports Complaint

Postby cuj2002 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:39 pm

No idea why it took so long, but I got the bar. Seller is legit.
cuj2002
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants