[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - JBL DVD NAV Unit Wiring Diagram
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

JBL DVD NAV Unit Wiring Diagram

JBL DVD NAV Unit Wiring Diagram

Postby murr » Mon May 02, 2005 11:12 am

anybody have the wiring diagram for the JBL DVD NAV Unit? I'm looking to install a cell phone cradle and it has a hookup for entertainment mute, which i believe would automatically mute the JBL when a call comes in or i make a call. any help would be greatly appreciated.
murr
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby cam2Xrunner » Mon May 02, 2005 1:27 pm

I have access to the wiring diagram, but that's because I have a subscription to www.tundrasolutions.com You can't see it unless you subscribe there.

But I'm looking at it and it shows that there is two wires that are hooked up for the mute. One is a brown with a black line, and the other is light blue, from the back of the cd player.

That's all I know.
cam2Xrunner
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby murr » Mon May 02, 2005 5:30 pm

are you able to give me the link to the tundrasolutions website? i am a member there and can't seem to find it. thanks.
murr
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby cam2Xrunner » Mon May 02, 2005 8:02 pm

cam2Xrunner
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby murr » Tue May 03, 2005 6:17 am

thank you.. i really appreciate it.
murr
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby cam2Xrunner » Tue May 03, 2005 6:25 pm

murr wrote:thank you.. i really appreciate it.

8) You're welcome.
cam2Xrunner
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5