[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Remote Wire From Amp
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Remote Wire From Amp

Remote Wire From Amp

Postby Solara05 » Mon May 02, 2005 4:09 pm

I am wondering where can I hook in the remote turn on from my amplifier. The factory head unit has not been replaced and is what I will be using. Is there a wire that I can tap into from the factory head unit itself? Also what panels will I need to remove and do you have to remove the radio itself?

05 Solara
non JBL stereo
Solara05
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby cam2Xrunner » Mon May 02, 2005 8:14 pm

The acc turn on lead is a very thin light grey wire.
cam2Xrunner
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5