[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Wire Harness
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Wire Harness

Wire Harness

Postby ndoyank » Tue May 17, 2005 8:49 pm

I just purchased a Eclipse 5435 and was wondering if I needed a wire harness for the unit. If I do I was wondering if anyone knew what kind I would have to buy
18' volks, TRD RSB, TRD FSTB, TRD springs, HID retrofit. Micheal T's Grille ..... Silver ICE
ndoyank
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby cam2Xrunner » Wed May 18, 2005 2:21 am

Actually I believe that unit clips right in using the factory harness. IIRC the installation is pretty easy.
cam2Xrunner
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5