[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - new system installed today
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

new system installed today

Postby SPF 0 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:04 pm

While I want you to enjoy your new system, please do me a favor and stay out of my neighborhood when you're playing it, OK?

Thanks!
'05 Black Solara Convertible SLE, Gold Pinstriping, red calipers, lower grille, OBX pedals, Solara door sills, and OEM splash guards.
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby XEusioN » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:37 am

I have a little more respect for my neighbors and others than that :wink:
2005 Toyota Tundra SR5 V8
2004 Toyota Solara SE
7.1L - 12 Cylinders :: 442hp/488lb-ft
XEusioN
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SPF 0 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:47 am

Don't think that it goes unappreciated. :wink:
'05 Black Solara Convertible SLE, Gold Pinstriping, red calipers, lower grille, OBX pedals, Solara door sills, and OEM splash guards.
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby dirtybird_1 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:28 pm

i had to zip tie my rearview and it has eliminated about 80 percent of the rattle. it is still pretty much usless scince i am also constanly readjusting, and i no longer have the problematic rear deck rattle. check out my link for pics. and if you zip tie it, you have to get it as absolutly tight as you can , i used pliers. another place i found that rattles like crazy is that little sunglasses compartment on the roof. take some 3m padded tape and line the lip of it until it fits very snugly whaen you shut it. it really really helped me. now if i can just get my bumper and liscence plate to stop rattling.......................
2004 Solara SE Arctic Frost
15% tint
Polk Audio DB212 12" subs x2
Kicker KX600.1 Amp
Infinity refrence 6x9 all around
Colgan Custom Bra
http://photobucket.com/albums/b82/mikeflaman
dirtybird_1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby XEusioN » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:56 pm

Well I fixed my rear deck rattle by jamming a piece of rubber between the center brake light and window, but it certainly doesn't look good. It will suffice until I can get a piece of felt tape that doesnt look bad. As far as the sunglasses holder goes, I haven't noticed any rattle there yet, and the mirror only seems to move on certain songs so I'll get over it for now. But even when you're bumping, it moves so much you cant even see out it anyway.

I'll post up pics when I get it fixed properly
2005 Toyota Tundra SR5 V8
2004 Toyota Solara SE
7.1L - 12 Cylinders :: 442hp/488lb-ft
XEusioN
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby rohand » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:56 pm

Alright, this may sound like a stupid question, but...does anybody know where the hole in the firewall is? For the amp power cable. I hope there is one. I had to drill one for my Camry, and that is some scary sh*t.

Thanks,
Rohan
rohand
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Aotoyota » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:06 pm

if anyone is interested, I have that scosche kit for sale,
Alpine + Dynaudio = Sonic bliss.
Aotoyota
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous