[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - installing navi
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

installing navi

installing navi

Postby xodessitx » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:43 am

i just got the oem navigation unit that was pulled out from 2004 es330. i need help installing this into my car. wat parts do i need and where can i get them for a good price.
2004 solara
se sport v6
lunar mist
getting tints probably 20% all around
more coming soon.....
xodessitx
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5