[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - *UPDATE* Recommendation: Valor headunit and backup camera?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

*UPDATE* Recommendation: Valor headunit and backup camera?

*UPDATE* Recommendation: Valor headunit and backup camera?

Postby dvdchris45 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:07 pm

Hey peeps, I was discussing car audio with a friend when I found out he can hook me up with a Valor DVD DDA-650WT head unit, along with the backup camera.

So this goes out to the car audio experts: Would you guys recommend this unit? If not, what other similar products are there that can give my bang for the buck?

UPDATE:
HEAD UNIT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VALOR-DV ... dZViewItem

BACKUP CAMERA

http://cgi.ebay.com/VALOR-DVD-REAR-VIEW ... dZViewItem

Where would you guys suggest mounting the camera?
Last edited by dvdchris45 on Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
<b>04 Desert Sand V6</b>
<i>Injen + Magnaflow </i>
<i>TRD FSTB + RSB</i>
<i>HID + A/V + iPod</i>
dvdchris45
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:15 pm

Look into "CONCEPT". They are relatively new... but it's the best bang for the buck at this time (or so I've heard).
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby dvdchris45 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:20 pm

Jackass-Jeff wrote:Look into "CONCEPT". They are relatively new... but it's the best bang for the buck at this time (or so I've heard).

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the Concept DDM-200...just waiting for a price...
<b>04 Desert Sand V6</b>
<i>Injen + Magnaflow </i>
<i>TRD FSTB + RSB</i>
<i>HID + A/V + iPod</i>
dvdchris45
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby MikeATL » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:05 pm

Looks good so far, cant wait to see the finished product...
MikeATL
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5