[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Agitating "I Agree" screen
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Agitating "I Agree" screen

Agitating "I Agree" screen

Postby radmanGTO » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:45 pm

Has anyone figured out how to bypass this screen everytime you start the vehicle....???

I suspect the "yes" answer is stored somewhere in your cpu so incase you have an accident, you can't sue Toyota for your stupidity ... ??!!
Regards,
Barry
Radman
'06 Artic Frost Pearl Solara SLE
Michael T's Combo Grilles,
Gold Pkg, sills, curtains, NAV, VSC, TRAC
radmanGTO
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby slingshot » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:14 pm

THere is no way around it BUT there is a way to allow you or your passenger to enter things on the fly while still driving. I find that great. I just got used to always hitting that YES after starting the car. No biggie once you get used to it without even thinking.
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby radmanGTO » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:00 pm

I was just cruzzin on SiennaClub.org site and found this interesting link. It is selling a "kit" that does away with the "I agree" screen AND allows the driver/passenger to input Destination data while driving. Apparently you do not have to do the iteration each time you activate the unit.

Just saw it ... I have no idea if it is legit ... :o

It is a fix for the Prius Nav and it's from Costal Electronics;

http://www.coastaletech.com/nav_kit.htm

Barry
Radman
'06 Artic Frost Pearl Solara SLE
Michael T's Combo Grilles,
Gold Pkg, sills, curtains, NAV, VSC, TRAC
radmanGTO
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5