[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Nav Add Ons, How Many Are There?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Nav Add Ons, How Many Are There?

Nav Add Ons, How Many Are There?

Postby linmk2 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:20 pm

I've just read with interest all the items that can be added to the fac. nav. system. I get the impression that the item such as the rear camera by Eclipse, just plugs in. Is that the case? Also, I was really impressed by the voice control system. Just how is that installed? Does anyone have a picture or link of all the inputs and outputs that are on the rear of the factory nav/radio system? Just what items can really be added? These items may have been covered in the past, but as a new member, I'm interested. While not trying to pry, what price range are these items and the installation cost? I understand that prices might be different in different parts of the country, but it would provide a guide. Wow , with this site, I'm learning something everyday. I hope soon I can offer help, rather than ask for it.
Howard
Arctic Frost Pearl/Ivory, Navi 2006 SLE Convertible
linmk2
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby cklinh » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:24 pm

Mic Kit ~$50 (allows voice command)
Reverse Camera Kit ~$200

Not necessarily Nav only, but an auxiliary audio input ~$30-300

If you are even in the least bit mechanically inclined, you can do these installations yourself.
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5