[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Alpine Type X vs. MTX 9500
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Alpine Type X vs. MTX 9500

Alpine Type X vs. MTX 9500

Postby IndySolara » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:49 pm

I can get a deal on both of the sub but i was wondering what i should get.
IndySolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby theprodigy79 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:01 pm

Alpine Type X is prolly the best bang for your buck available. The MTX 9500 is a VERY GOOD sub also... but dollar for dollar, thump for thump I'd go for the Alpine... Whichever way you choose to go, just make sure you have the amp to power it right!
'04 Solara SE Sport V6, all TRD + CP-e, gone but not forgotten... '09 G37S Sedan and '88 Supra Turbo project
theprodigy79
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Aotoyota » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:22 pm

Type-X all the way. faster and tighter than the MTX. just make sure you throw at least yes...at least 1kW into it.
Alpine + Dynaudio = Sonic bliss.
Aotoyota
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5