[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - HELP! Quick the dash is in pieces all over the driveway1
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

HELP! Quick the dash is in pieces all over the driveway1

HELP! Quick the dash is in pieces all over the driveway1

Postby masksav » Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:45 pm

HELP! Quick the dash is in pieces all over the driveway
I am installing a Blitzsafe Ipod interface and a BEC-104 backup camera.
Somewhere here I saw a post of the back of the 2006 GEN 2 OEM Navigation HU and an explanation of what each plug and socket is. I have searched for an hour and can’t find it anywhere I have tried to figure out how to hookup the blitzsafe idop interface. I see that the black plug goes to the black socket on the left but where does the larger white plug go. My suspicion is the Blitsafe is not compatible with the SAT XM radio. Also where do you plug in the BEC104 backup camera
masksav
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby masksav » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:49 pm

Found it on another forum

http://www.toyota-4runner.org//showthre ... post106539

However I still dont have a clue as to how to hookup the interface
masksav
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5