[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Removing the cover above the radio/nav system
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Removing the cover above the radio/nav system

Removing the cover above the radio/nav system

Postby husker1223 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:28 pm

I need to get to the rear of my in-dash navigation system in my 2005 solara convertible. How do you remove the plastic piece with the vents that is directly above the radio/naviagtion system? Any pics?
husker1223
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Removing the cover above the radio/nav system

Postby slingshot » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:43 pm

husker1223 wrote:I need to get to the rear of my in-dash navigation system in my 2005 solara convertible. How do you remove the plastic piece with the vents that is directly above the radio/naviagtion system? Any pics?

To get to the rear, it is probably easier to go from below instead of from the top. You would first have to take out the center console then the storage console under the radio. Those pieces are pretty easy to take out.
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5