[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Remote signal for power
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Remote signal for power

Remote signal for power

Postby swindler » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:18 pm

Should be a quick and easy one.

Anybody know the wire I should use on the back of my head unit to use as a remote signal to power up a rear amp? I have the JBL setup with the amp behind the glovebox. I'm assuming that I can use one of those wires.

Thanks
2006 SLE V6 Convertible
swindler
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5