[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - DOES NOT WORK M-BUS single input aux changer connection \
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

DOES NOT WORK M-BUS single input aux changer connection \

DOES NOT WORK M-BUS single input aux changer connection \

Postby FLUXEMAG » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:43 pm

If you want to plug in one source only, I think this will work...but I'll have to wait until it gets here to try. I'm not sure if the JBL headunit will recognize an attachment that is not powered and let me switch to auxillary CD Changer using the mode buttons. But for $15, why not try. This will also require a stereo mini jack to rca cable, which is about $4.

I've confirmed that Mbus cd changer cables have the same pin shape and setup as the DFTOY adapter harness cable. I'm not sure if the pins have the same function, or if the DFTOY is sending a signal to the headunit telling it there's something attached. My guess is this will work.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-HphjSH8auA ... CM122B#Tab
Last edited by FLUXEMAG on Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
1967 Karmann Ghia Coupe, Rusty White
2005 Solara SE Sport V6, Lunar Mist
2010 G37 Coupe, Moonlight White
FLUXEMAG
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby kingkakyle » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:07 pm

and i just bought the usaspec thing too
let us know if it works!!
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby FLUXEMAG » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:36 pm

It doesn't work, I figured it out before I even tried. The DFTOY integrates the wiring harness. Damn proprietary connections!
FLUXEMAG
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby michaels artic frost » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:04 pm

FLUXEMAG wrote:It doesn't work, I figured it out before I even tried. The DFTOY integrates the wiring harness. Damn proprietary connections!

Hey bro,

Maybe you should edit your title for this thread to say that it does not work to make others aware of it and I'll lock it aftwards.

-Michael
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5