[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Rockford 3SIXTY.2
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Rockford 3SIXTY.2

Rockford 3SIXTY.2

Postby Solara08861 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:33 pm

Has anyone here or know someone that has it. If you do how hard is it to tune.

Solara08861
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby carney64 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:04 pm

I know this is an extremely old thread, but I just joined so here goes. I love this unit. The only "problem" is that it can only be tuned through Bluetooth. It does a great job of Line output converting, equalizing, and time alignment. Overall I love the unit.
carney64
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Solara08861 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:54 pm

wich model did you get, how much was it and where in the car you have installed?
Solara08861
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby carney64 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:57 pm

I got it from SonicElectronix. I actually have it in my wife's 6. She got the Bose system with her Mazda and it was easier and more reliable going this route than trying to replace her center console, which is basically what you have to do in those cars. I have hers under the passenger seat. I then ran the RCAs to the trunk. I actually would probably put it in the same spot in the Solara. I would just extend the factory speaker wires from the dash, down to the area under the seat.
carney64
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5