[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 6x9 to 6.5 conversion
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

6x9 to 6.5 conversion

6x9 to 6.5 conversion

Postby behrozec34 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:41 pm

behrozec34
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: 6x9 to 6.5 conversion

Postby [SMAN] » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:28 pm

Well yes and no. first off, the 2nd thing is just a spacer, for those who can't fit the speakers in without hitting a window. The thing about the 6x9s if i remember correctly is that they are over sized, and that a starndard 6x9 template won't work. You best bet is to take out the speakers and trace them onto MDF board or ABS plastic and then cutout for your new speaker. If i remember correctly, someone actualy sells specific ones for toyota, you'd have to check the posts here or on toyota nation.
2004 Solara V6 SE
2005 4Runner V6 Sport
1996 Camry I4
[SMAN]
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5