[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - RCA Line Ouput Converter
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

RCA Line Ouput Converter

RCA Line Ouput Converter

Postby someazn » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:22 am

Okay, so I was wiring up everything to my car and was ready to go. Last thing to do was the connect the RCA cable from the amp to the headunit, until I realized I didn't have an RCA input for my AVN50D. Where do I get a RCA Line Output Converter? I know I can get it online, but I want to get it in store and fire my new sound system up asap. I currently have no speakers working right now and need the converter. I am in so cal.
someazn
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby [SMAN] » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:53 am

Wow, i don't think i've ever seen an aftermarket head unit that doesn't have any RCAs. You can get line output converters at any place that they sell car stereos. However these are going to be basic things and may actualy make your system worse. If your amps have "speaker level" input, i would just use that. The major companies are starting to sell high end converters like the JL audio clean sweep, the rockfard fosgate one, alpine has a great one too (i'm about to install it in my friends subaru. Those do cost a few hundred dollars for the unit.
2004 Solara V6 SE
2005 4Runner V6 Sport
1996 Camry I4
[SMAN]
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby AkiraSLE » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:21 am

you can get a High Lo converter from the Circuit City Roadshop for $20.00. There is a 2CH and a 4CH model.
MECP Certified... eat it.
AkiraSLE
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5