[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Will this work to connect my ipod to radio?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Will this work to connect my ipod to radio?

Will this work to connect my ipod to radio?

Postby lemmez » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:14 pm

I have a 2004 solara se, with the stock head unit. I do not have a aux port. do you guys think something like this will work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-2008-TOYOTA-SOLARA-DIRECT-iPOD-iPHONE-INPUT-W-TXT_W0QQitemZ160232421896QQcmdZViewItem
lemmez
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby kingkakyle » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:43 pm

im about to go bed so i cant search
but there are other products that are better and cost way less
check out crutchfield.com
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5