[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Parrot Bluetooth install
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Parrot Bluetooth install

Parrot Bluetooth install

Postby hdforme » Sat May 10, 2008 7:20 pm

Hey guys.
New to the forum.

I am in the process of installing a Parrot Bluetooth kit (MK6100) in my girlfriend's 2006 Solara Convertible with a JBL Navigation stereo and having some problems.

I got the harness adapter (JBL-1) and everything seemed to install well but after I have it all put back together, I blow the 10A Radio fuse (I've actually blown 3 of them). I tried using a 15A and it blew too. I have yet to see the digital display come on on the bluetooth. Does anyone have an idea what I might be doing wrong? I walked through my setup three times and even disconnected and reconnected everything. Same results. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
hdforme
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby cklinh » Sat May 10, 2008 9:20 pm

Sorry, I can't help... not getting my kit until next week... but did you get the kit from safewireless.com?
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby cklinh » Tue May 13, 2008 7:06 pm

Kinda related...

anyone know where I should connect the parrot kit for muting?

Here's the wiring diagram between the amp and the speakers...

I know it's the No. 1 speakers, but what does "IA1" and "IN2" mean? Basically, should I be cutting to the left of "IA1"/"IN2" or to the right?
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby [SMAN] » Tue May 13, 2008 8:08 pm

IA1 and IN2 are the names of the junction that they are in. To us, they apear as a male and female plug. It doesn't matter which side you cut cause it's just a strait through wire connection.
2004 Solara V6 SE
2005 4Runner V6 Sport
1996 Camry I4
[SMAN]
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5