[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Sirius in Toyota
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Sirius in Toyota

Sirius in Toyota

Postby RagTopGuy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:41 am

Thought this would be of interest to some...

http://www.siriusbackstage.com/forum/sh ... p?t=107929
Driving along, look up see sky, its a great day!!
RagTopGuy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby kingkakyle » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:56 am

i saw a guy at work in a red 2.5 convertible and i assumed he had siruis (cuz the satellite antenna said sirius)
so there must be an easy conversion somewhere or maybe the 07+ fit sirius and not XM
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby RagTopGuy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:39 am

I saw some threads about Sirius in the Solara, so I thought I would post this. I just got the Stiletto 2 and I don't like all the wires with the car kit showing but heck its portable and plays mp3, so I thought I would give it a wirl and found that Sirius Forum page, kinda like I found this one after my Solara. Have not had time to fully investigate it. Maybe someone in here knows more.
Driving along, look up see sky, its a great day!!
RagTopGuy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby PXLpainter » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:40 am

I've got a factory plug-n-play for the OEM JBL HU for sale starting next week once I take it out of my ride if you're interested. Worked great for me, but now that I live in the mountains with all the trees it just doesn't make sense for at least 60% of my local driving so it goes unused. :-?
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5