[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - replacement stock speakers
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

replacement stock speakers

Postby redgen1 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:30 am

PXLpainter wrote:^^ I think they're just talking about "better than OEM" here - nothing a serious audiophile would consider to be the best. Budget has a big factor as well. ;)

+1

i think any series speaker boston acustic, alpine or any other major manufacture here would make would fit his current needs. especially if he doesnt plan on going through the trouble of wiring in a new multichannel amp
02 SLE V6
Kaizen *constant improvement*

-progress on hold while another project takes priority
redgen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby anwagbo3000 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:58 am

^ true, i just want some good replacements that exceed the oem speakers

at the same time i just dont want any type of speakers, my stocks, even though ther were oem produced very good quality as well as thump, so i want the next level beyond that

speakers that can produce better bass as well as over all quality

so far on my list of possibilities are boston acoustics and alpine
The three L's....Let Life Lead........
anwagbo3000
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby redgen1 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:37 pm

well as i stated in that long ass post in the beginning any of those top brands out there will give you what you're looking for...
02 SLE V6
Kaizen *constant improvement*

-progress on hold while another project takes priority
redgen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5