[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2007 Toyota Solara SUBS
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

2007 Toyota Solara SUBS

2007 Toyota Solara SUBS

Postby lifes_simple » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Hi guys im new here. I recently tried putting subs in my friends 07 solara and Ive been looking all over for which color wire I plug the remote wire to. His dad doesnt want us removing the radio or the clock so im left with the wires underneath the footstep. Can someone tell me which wire I have to tap the REMOTE wire to? So that way when he turns on the car, the amp turns on as well? Thanks a bunch.
lifes_simple
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Ruski » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:57 pm

any 12V source. I used my Cig lighter. its a pink wire
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Biggi_e » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:06 pm

plus this is posted in the wrong section
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby TLMNICK » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:18 pm

Use a wire comming from the ignition switch, or as mentioned above, use the cigarette lighter. That one would actually be your best bet.
TLMNICK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5