[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Alpine IVA-W505 Anyone?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Alpine IVA-W505 Anyone?

Alpine IVA-W505 Anyone?

Postby bryanc » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Feel free to tell me to use site search, but does anyone have any experience with the Alpine IVA-W505 on an '06 SLE Convertible (or on any car for that matter)? Is it worth the $999 upgrade? I'm keeping the JBL Amp/Speakers for the time being, with intentions of upgrading to JL Amps/Speakers as soon as I recover from the cost of this thing...then again I can always return it can't I... :wink:

My train of thought is that since I prefer my navigation portable, this is money better spent rather than the E7009 OEM mp3 changer/Navi combo.

So $999 for the W505 + $500 for the Blackbird = better than $1500 for E7009 Unit.

Yes? No? :)
bryanc
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby corlon » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:18 am

yeah. i'm an alpine fan. the 505 is awsome. great display and features. plus the advantage of portable nav with the blackbird. i'd do the same.
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Aotoyota » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:16 am

i have the w505 combo.. wonderful setup.

Plus! the W505 looks better than anything else out there.
screen quality and ease of use!

cheers
Alpine + Dynaudio = Sonic bliss.
Aotoyota
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5