[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Pie Toy03-Aux connector does not lock?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Pie Toy03-Aux connector does not lock?

Pie Toy03-Aux connector does not lock?

Postby enzoshadow » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:04 pm

I just installed the Pie Toy03-Aux for my 05 Solara (without JBL and no CD changer.) It works perfectly, however the female connector of the toy03 (The one where you connect it into the head unit) does not lock in place. I can simply pull the connector off without push down the lock.
Is this normal? or should I try to have it exchanged?
It was able to lock into the male connector of the supplied harness of toy03, so do you guys think it can be the issue of my head unit?
enzoshadow
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ctsolara12 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:25 am

I remember when I was installing my usa spec ipod integration I had a similar issue where it looked like the plug was in the cdc port, but when I applied more pressure, I heard it click in. If you are applying enough pressure and it doesn't seem to lock in place, it could possibly be that the plug is slightly small, but I'd give it a try to see if you can get the clip to secure to the port.

I hope this helps!
ctsolara12
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby enzoshadow » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:29 am

Thanks for the advice. I will give it more try later.
enzoshadow
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby NightRider » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:33 am

So did you try it? Did it work?
2004 Black Solara V6SLE COUPE
5% rear window tint 20% front window tint
Injen polished SRI
Alpine Deck w/ complete Rocksford Fosgate speakers & subs
TRD FSB 6000K HID's
NightRider
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver