[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - speakers 05 solara
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

speakers 05 solara

speakers 05 solara

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:09 pm

ok you guys that have responed to the other posts have been a great help!!! i actually found on ebay....adapter plates for the front and rear speakers...now my only problem is, i thought all 6 1/2 were round...now ive come to find that they make oval shaped ones too. i bought the round ones, so now i definately need to take my doors apart to see if i have the round or oval ones.... still waiting on a hit for the small tweeter type speakers on the rear of my dash board, any one know thier size???
"WILL POWER...IS NO MATCH FOR HORSE POWER"
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: speakers 05 solara

Postby crispone » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:06 pm

47TH_Ronin wrote:ok you guys that have responed to the other posts have been a great help!!! i actually found on ebay....adapter plates for the front and rear speakers...now my only problem is, i thought all 6 1/2 were round...now ive come to find that they make oval shaped ones too. i bought the round ones, so now i definately need to take my doors apart to see if i have the round or oval ones.... still waiting on a hit for the small tweeter type speakers on the rear of my dash board, any one know thier size???

Why the new thread? Title is the same... keep it in your original thread. You'll get less flack and maintain better continuity.

G/L!

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5