[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Awful AM/FM reception...
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Awful AM/FM reception...

Awful AM/FM reception...

Postby L.A.solaraman » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:44 pm

Been MIA for a long time, but back... A long time complaint of mine is the terrible AM/FM reception on my '04 SLE with NAV. Years ago, Toyota supposedly fixed the issue because it came from the factory with wires switched on the AM amplifier (above right shoulder of rear passenger - behind front passenger). I recently took it apart again and switched it just incase, but to no avail.

Anybody have similar experiences?? are there already posts with fixes??

BTW, Toyota refuses to touch it (without charging you) because the time for them to fix it has expired. WEAK...
2004 OP/sle
L.A.solaraman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5