[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Pac SWI-JACK doesn't work for me??
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Pac SWI-JACK doesn't work for me??

Pac SWI-JACK doesn't work for me??

Postby kin0kin » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Hey folks, for intro here's what I have for ICE:

Kenwood 8120 (double din holy grail :D)
Front: Focal 165KF
Mid Bass: CDT ES06+ custom custom sealed box - front seat
Sub: Focal 33v2 custom sealed box
Front Amp: Image Dynamics Q450.4
Mid Bass Amp: RF Punch P450.4 bridged
Sub Amp: Alpine MRP-500 Bridged

I love my setup but I cannot get the ******* swi-JACK to work for some reasons. I followed the installation diagram to the T. Programmed the buttons, but when I pressed volume up/down, nothing happens. I programmed MODE to change source...nothing happens when I click it besides the PAC led blinking. Up and Down were programmed to change track, again, it blinked, but nothing happens. The remote wire was connected to the head unit as well. What could be wrong?
kin0kin
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby corlon » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:53 pm

is it a remote wire or jack.? what version did you program it for?
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby kin0kin » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:10 pm

i did not use the jack. My deck takes remote wire (blue/yellow). I programmed it for version 8.
kin0kin
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5