[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - iPhone with 2005 Solara
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

iPhone with 2005 Solara

iPhone with 2005 Solara

Postby reelss » Sat May 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi,

I have an iphone 3g and want to integrate it with my solara stock radio. I want to the ipod integration as well as the hands free kit option. Is there a solution for such a thing?

Will i be able to use my steering wheel controls for the ipod? Thanks for any help!
reelss
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: iPhone with 2005 Solara

Postby yogi » Mon May 11, 2009 3:04 pm

reelss wrote:Hi,

I have an iphone 3g and want to integrate it with my solara stock radio. I want to the ipod integration as well as the hands free kit option. Is there a solution for such a thing?

Will i be able to use my steering wheel controls for the ipod? Thanks for any help!

ipod integration - i`m guessing you want to use the iphone as a ipod, so in that case the aux adapter should work

Hands free kit - bluetooth install

Steering wheel controls for ipod - not 100% sure that this can be done thru factory radio, but i`ve been wrong so many times....
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." by Albert Einstein
yogi
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Ruski » Mon May 11, 2009 3:08 pm

you can not use steering wheel controls with an ipod
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yogi » Mon May 11, 2009 3:15 pm

do aftermarket unit with ipod option + PAX and that should work...

ruski - говор'ю по-р'усски?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." by Albert Einstein
yogi
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Ruski » Mon May 11, 2009 3:17 pm

da
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby reelss » Sat May 16, 2009 9:43 pm

yogi wrote:do aftermarket unit with ipod option + PAX and that should work...

ruski - говор'ю по-р'усски?

do you have link to this? would appreciate it!
reelss
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5