[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Aftermarket Head Unit With Ipod & Bluetooth
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Aftermarket Head Unit With Ipod & Bluetooth

Aftermarket Head Unit With Ipod & Bluetooth

Postby red2002solara » Sun May 17, 2009 11:46 am

Last year I bought an ISimple Ipod adapter and had it installed on my stock JBL headunit on my 06 SLE V6. It worked for all of five months before going kaput on me (no sound and it doesn't power the plugged in ipod anymore). My partner got an ipod adapter installed on the headunit of his Honda Pilot, different brand of adapter. His lasted for about a year and has gone out.

People I have talked to seem to have problems with aftermarket Ipod adapters that are installed on existing headunits, no one brand in particular. So I'm considering just getting an aftermarket headunit. Is there a good headunit that has both an usb/ipod adapter AND bluetooth capability?
red2002solara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby BadAngel » Sun May 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Me and at least 1 other person on here have this unit... its simply amazing. nothing but good things to say.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... /FH-P800BT
INGEN SRI, TRD Springs RSB & FSTB, KYB GR-2 struts, Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Tinted Tails & Fogs,Black Housing Headlights, 8000K HID's, Custom Upper & Lower grilles.
BadAngel
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Aotoyota » Sun May 17, 2009 3:22 pm

for the bluetooth function. try the radio with your phone first. some phones are not fully compatible with bt radios.

its worth the aggravation and headache
Alpine + Dynaudio = Sonic bliss.
Aotoyota
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby trdkamuri51o » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:43 pm

bump where did u guys order yours from.. ive been looking for a <300 deal..
need wheels? www.memoryfab.com - ask for david

-1JZ Bozo Camry = Cooler than Penguin crap in January on the face of Pluto.
trdkamuri51o
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby BadAngel » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 am

EBAY!
INGEN SRI, TRD Springs RSB & FSTB, KYB GR-2 struts, Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Tinted Tails & Fogs,Black Housing Headlights, 8000K HID's, Custom Upper & Lower grilles.
BadAngel
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:25 am

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Alpine+-+50 ... Id=9212318

this is the 303, i got the 305.... but just got it from the lady for christmas. it has the ipod function and the bluetooth function for under 3 bills. Installing it in an hour...
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:29 am

yaddadaimsayin wrote:this is the 303, i got the 305.... but just got it from the lady for christmas. it has the ipod function and the bluetooth function for under 3 bills. Installing it in an hour...

Will you still be able to have functioning steering wheel controls?
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5