[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2008 Solara Convertible Door Speaker Depth
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

2008 Solara Convertible Door Speaker Depth

2008 Solara Convertible Door Speaker Depth

Postby jrodo99 » Tue May 26, 2009 8:22 am

Forgive me if this was previously posted but I am lookign for the Maximum Speaker Depth I can take advantage of when I replace my Stock 6x9's with aftermasrket 6x9's.

Any recommendations for Front tweeter replacement? I am lookign at replacing my stock system with Focal 690 (6x9) and Focal 165V1's with a JL 12" Sub.

Using a JL 6ch amp @60watts per plus Alpine 500 watt mon for sub.
jrodo99
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Aotoyota » Wed May 27, 2009 6:07 pm

I have a coupe.. and there is lots of room on the door ,

I made a 1" spacer and put a an 8" in.. about 4inches deep with about 1/2 maybe 3/4 between that and the window?

and tweets are your preference
Alpine + Dynaudio = Sonic bliss.
Aotoyota
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jrodo99 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 pm

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!
jrodo99
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5