[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 8" BOSS Bass600
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

8" BOSS Bass600

Postby Taido » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Okay only problem, is that one of the two RCA outputs on the headunit is specfically meant for a sub set up while the other is meant for normal speakers. So I gotta turn down the gain on the one amp until I get two of those joiners I had mentioned before. Or is there another way?
'06 Black Cherry Pearl tC inherited the headunit and subs so far...
'04 2AZ-FE Lunar Mist Metallic Solara SE (Totaled)
Taido
Audiophiliac
Audiophiliac

Postby D-money » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 pm

both of the rear rca outputs on that hu are for the subs maybe you ran one to the front out put by mistake
ImageImage
01 SLE V6 (Pic Edit Done by Garrryyunit)
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby GzNutz » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:48 am

If you do have a sub output just use rca y- splitters at the head unit.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5