[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Kenwood Navigation -
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Kenwood Navigation -

Kenwood Navigation -

Postby Grant516 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 am

This might be a bit dated for Gen 2 drivers, though I had this set up in my Gen 1 as well...

Kenwood DV4100 Navigation > Kenwood/Garmin G510.

Minus the ease of installation in the G510.
Grant516
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby [SMAN] » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Damn right the 4100 is better. I allmost gave up on it too until i figured out how to make updated discs based on the gm ones.
2004 Solara V6 SE
2005 4Runner V6 Sport
1996 Camry I4
[SMAN]
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5