[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CD-changer error code
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

CD-changer error code

CD-changer error code

Postby robot-ebobot » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:51 am

When I insert CD disk to my in-dash CD-changer, it dispalys ERROR 3 on a screen.
I have tried to read error code (using procedure from here http://cns-design.ru/files/solara/pdf/Audio%20Visual.pdf (page 67)). And I get the folowing error:
_P190
1L_63
1d_52

Which means than the problem is in RADIO RECEIVER ASSEMBLY (_P190), in In-dash CD changer (1L_63). But the problem is, that I can't find the description of 1d_52 DTC error code. I the docu (link above) there descriptions for 42, 44, 47, 48 error codes, but nothing for 52.

Maybe somebody has full docu with errors description?
robot-ebobot
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby kingkakyle » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:21 pm

check ur owners manual it should say in there wat each error means exactly in plain english
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby robot-ebobot » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:52 am

kingkakyle wrote:check ur owners manual it should say in there wat each error means exactly in plain english

Thanks for your response. But the problem is, that I can't find the description of the error. The Owners Manual says about ERROR 3:
ERROR 3: There is a problem inside the system. Eject the disc or magazine. Set the disc or magazine again.

I have tried to do this couple of times and still getting the same error. That is why I have tried to get more specific error code from detailed diagnostic mode and found the error mentioned in my previous post, but now I can't find a description for it.
robot-ebobot
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5