[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Best iPhone Bluetooth implementation in an aftermarket HU?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Best iPhone Bluetooth implementation in an aftermarket HU?

Best iPhone Bluetooth implementation in an aftermarket HU?

Postby YoungDonDraper » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:27 am

Hey all,

I'm doing quite a bit of research on possible Double Din DVD Head Units (might do Nav, might not). I drove a new Ford Explorer for a week (loan from a family member when my last car was in the shop), and totally fell in love with the Sync system. I'm trying to find an aftermarket HU whose iPhone integration via Bluetooth is as good as, or better than, Sync.

Does anyone have any recommendations or units to avoid? I'd prefer to not completely break the bank, so most units I've been looking at are ones that I can get used or on sale.

Thanks in advance,

-YDD
YoungDonDraper
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

bluetooth

Postby samiya » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:12 pm

Is there a Bluetooth keyboard that is compatible with a Blackberry? My company just provided me with a Blackberry (the 8830 World Edition) and I am all thumbs. I'm hoping that there is a Bluetooth portable keyboard that is compatible. Does anyone know if there is one available for Blackberry devices?
Last edited by samiya on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
samiya
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ATXguy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 pm

I have a nice Bluetooth keyboard that I could make you a deal on. Bought it for my blackberry and then switched to an iPhone. Let me know I interested and I can dig it out of the drawer.
~~2007 Solara V6 Sport Convertible - Blizzard Pearl White~~
ATXguy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Solara08861 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:42 am

http://www.Eonon.com have some pretty decent price double dim HU. They are bluetooth ready.
I have one of their head units on my 2010 corollaS and for the price I'm loving it
Solara08861
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5