[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Bluetooth Phone with JBL
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Bluetooth Phone with JBL

Bluetooth Phone with JBL

Postby prelector » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:05 pm

I was able to pair my phone and can use it but when I say "dial name" and asks which name I tell it and it says press off hook switch to dial. It does dial the name and connects okay, but on the radio display it says "no name". Can you actually have a name entered so it displays the name or is it totally voice command and will not display the name I'm calling. If it will display the name called, how do I get the name in there?

Also, does the JBL have a subwoofer?

Thanks
Prelector
2008 SLE Solara Convertible
White/Black Top
prelector
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Black Bob » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 am

I can't answer your first question regarding the voice command display (My 2005 is too Amish) but you should have "(1) 20cm subwoofer, located behind the rear center arm rest" as quoted from http://www.jbltoyota.com/toyota_solara/ ... rtible.asp . Feel free to play around with the website.
Current: 2008 Brick Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Upgrade Pkg# 2
Previous: 2005 Arctic Frost Toyota Solara SE Sport V6
Black Bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Location: NE Ohio--where we know nothing about everything and we know it the loudest

Thanks

Postby prelector » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:38 am

I really appreciate the website and information. Thanks Black Bob for taking the time to help with this. :lol: :lol:
Prelector
2008 SLE Solara Convertible
White/Black Top
prelector
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5