[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - backup camera and dvd playing in nav system
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

backup camera and dvd playing in nav system

backup camera and dvd playing in nav system

Postby solaravajoe » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:00 am

I looked all over the place but could not find information I am looking for. I want to set up my 04 solara jbl nav system to play dvd's and also add a backup camera that will display in the nav system.

I saw this once before... but I can't find where these are. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
solaravajoe
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: backup camera and dvd playing in nav system

Postby corlon » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:27 pm

NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5