[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - removing navigation unit solara 2005
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

removing navigation unit solara 2005

removing navigation unit solara 2005

Postby ihrinca » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 am

how to remove the stereo unit in my 2005 solara sle ?
ihrinca
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: removing navigation unit solara 2005

Postby GzNutz » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Pull the clock/vent plastic towards you. If it's too hard to grip you can pry the hazard light button out and pull from there. No screws on that piece, just clips. Unplug the clock and hazard. Then you'll see 2 bolts holding the stereo in. Remove those and pull the stereo out. The ac control will come with it, but can be seperated by unscrewing 3 side screws.

Please search next time.
This was in the top 5 responses for "stereo removal".
http://solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=45848&hilit=stereo+removal
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: removing navigation unit solara 2005

Postby ihrinca » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:48 am

GzNutz wrote:Pull the clock/vent plastic towards you. If it's too hard to grip you can pry the hazard light button out and pull from there. No screws on that piece, just clips. Unplug the clock and hazard. Then you'll see 2 bolts holding the stereo in. Remove those and pull the stereo out. The ac control will come with it, but can be seperated by unscrewing 3 side screws.

Please search next time.
This was in the top 5 responses for "stereo removal".
http://solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=45848&hilit=stereo+removal

Thanks a lot! I appreciated!

Next question: My 2005 Solara SLE did not com with a Navigation system. I found one that comes out of a Solara 2005 too, and I wonder if it can be installed and make it work with my Solara. Thanks.

Ioan
ihrinca
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5