[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CD player no work with engine on?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

CD player no work with engine on?

CD player no work with engine on?

Postby ahausheer » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 pm

I recently installed an alpine cda105 ( I am using the head units built in amp so its not an external amp issue) and am getting the weirdest dam problem. When the key is in the accessory position the the head unit functions as it should. Then when I start the engine the CD player wont work but the radio will. Then when I turn the car off and put the key in the accessory position the CD wort work until I unplug and reinsert the head units wiring harness. Anyone? All of my wires are correctly connected,( I double checked and then triple checked with a Crutchfield adviser), and my grounds seem good as there are no symptoms of bad grounds. Cant figure this one out and have not come across it on the web. Could it be a bad voltage regulator?

Also my Solara did not have a stock external amp.

Please help.
ahausheer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: CD player no work with engine on?

Postby ahausheer » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:14 am

It was a bad CD player. Odd but true
ahausheer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5