[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Phone Option on JBLw/NAV system 06 SLE
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Phone Option on JBLw/NAV system 06 SLE

Phone Option on JBLw/NAV system 06 SLE

Postby vaslim3334 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:05 am

Hello All,

Can someone tell me where I might find information on the operation of the telephone option on the JBL System.

I've searched the Owners Manual and Posts here but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You
vaslim3334
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5