[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 6X9 Components in front 2007
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

6X9 Components in front 2007

6X9 Components in front 2007

Postby alky181 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Has anyone used the Infinity Kappa 680.9CS in their Solara? I also see that MB Quart, Eclipse and Image Dynamics have component sets too. Or should I just do 6.5 components in the front. I just got the car and want to know the best route to take.

Thanks,
Jeff
alky181
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 6X9 Components in front 2007

Postby Aotoyota » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Im not a big fan of the kappas in general. they seem way too bright.

you might consider the new alpine type-r comp they have a deep midbass.
Alpine + Dynaudio = Sonic bliss.
Aotoyota
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5