[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2007 Replacement Nav DVD
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

2007 Replacement Nav DVD

2007 Replacement Nav DVD

Postby ceksolara » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:11 am

We just purchased a 2007 Solara with a JBL navigation system. Unfortunately, when we bought the car we failed to notice that the Nav system wasn't completely working. The GPS worked fine and the on screen map appeared to be working but we found out later that we could not set a destination. Turns out the Nav DVD had a nasty scratch on it that turned into a crack. I've removed the Nav DVD and am now looking to buy a new one. The one we have is a U30 D, ROM 86271-53020, 464210-0629, DATA ver 05.1. I've found newer version DVD's on eBay, marked U31 D & U32 D, that claim to be compatible with the 2007 Solara system. Is there any other way to be sure? Is there a p/n list somewhere that shows the upgrade DVD versions for my navigation system?
ceksolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5