[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gen 2.5 Audio
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Gen 2.5 Audio

Gen 2.5 Audio

Postby KDaly » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Looking to replace every speaker/sub/amp in the '07. Anyone have a nice setup they wish to share? Also I am not sure if the Gen 2 setups will work in the 2.5...? Thanks
KDaly
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Gen 2.5 Audio

Postby Aotoyota » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:01 pm

depends on your preference. im a big fan of alpine and have everything Alpine in my vehicle
Alpine + Dynaudio = Sonic bliss.
Aotoyota
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Gen 2.5 Audio

Postby KDaly » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:13 pm

oh ya I had everything alpine in my old 325i, just not a big fan of the prices hahaha, but worth it
KDaly
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5