[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Sub/Amp in 07 SLE
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Sub/Amp in 07 SLE

Sub/Amp in 07 SLE

Postby KDaly » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Just wondering how many of you connected your setup to the HeadUnit or just did it through the 6x9s...
KDaly
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Sub/Amp in 07 SLE

Postby gmendonc » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 am

I orginally changed my headunit only and used a pac tato interface to get it to work with the factory amp and speakers. Mostly so I could hook up my mp3 player with a cable and not the dreaded FM transmitter. It worked but after a while I wanted to upgrade the sound quality so I ripped out all the factory equipment and replaced it with aftermarket stuff.
2006 Red Solara Convertible
Alpine CDE-HD149BT HD Radio/CD Receiver
Polk Audio db840DVC 8" Sub
Clarion SRG6932R 6x9's
Infinity Reference 5350a 5 channel amp
Kicker KS600 6x5's
gmendonc
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5