[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Climate control bulb replacement
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Climate control bulb replacement

Climate control bulb replacement

Postby Shakadula » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:21 am

2006 Solara conv't.
Can't find bulbs for my climate controls on my SE. Toyota suggests buying the entire unit. $700. Right! Can someone help me with replacements? Voltage, size etc...........

Maybe even a radio shack led would do the trick.

Thanks.
2006 Solara SE Triple Black Convt
No After Market yet except for a MP3 input added to the radio.
Shakadula
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Climate control bulb replacement

Postby GzNutz » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:37 am

GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Climate control bulb replacement

Postby GzNutz » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:40 am

Above is a link to removing the colored film but lower down on the first page jong mentioned bulb size. If you can't locate new bulbs you can replace the entire unit with a used cluster. Try LKQ online or eBay. They'd be much cheaper than the $700 dollar quote.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5