[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - '04 SLE aux cord add on with factory Sat
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

'04 SLE aux cord add on with factory Sat

'04 SLE aux cord add on with factory Sat

Postby flyinhi » Tue May 12, 2015 10:56 am

Hello all.

It has been a long time since I have visited this site. Bought my Solara new in "04 and it is now time to pass this still great car to my newly licensed son (I have moved onto an Avalon). I asked what add-ons he would like for the new ride and all he wants is an aux cord input for his Samsung S5 phone.

So my question is: what is the best aux kit available (it would be nice if it also had bluetooth and usb charging) that is not iPhone based and will I need to buy some form of Y connector since I installed the Satellite option when the car was new and I beleive this uses the stereo input that is normally used for add on kits. Thefactory stereo is the JBL with built in 6 CD changer.

I am very comfortable with the stereo removal so no tips required for that.

Very happy to see this site going strong after so many years. It was a daily stop for me over 10 years ago.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
flyinhi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: '04 SLE aux cord add on with factory Sat

Postby GzNutz » Wed May 13, 2015 6:55 pm

I used the isimple from pac-audio for my ipod. They do have other applications so I would check them out. Pac-audio.com
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5