[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - RSB Install for noobs.
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

RSB Install for noobs.

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:41 pm

UGHHHH! I spent 45 minutes yesterday just trying to loosen on of the mount bolts. The passenger side came out easily, but i was yankin on the driver's side screws so hard I thought I'd tilt the car forward, knock the jack stands down, and flatten myself under my car. I just couldn't get it to loosen.

I'm goin to a shop today. -__________-
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby mazen222 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:56 pm

thanks man
1999, 5 Speed V6
mazen222
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby [SMAN] » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:04 am

yaddadaimsayin wrote:UGHHHH! I spent 45 minutes yesterday just trying to loosen on of the mount bolts. The passenger side came out easily, but i was yankin on the driver's side screws so hard I thought I'd tilt the car forward, knock the jack stands down, and flatten myself under my car. I just couldn't get it to loosen.

I'm goin to a shop today. -__________-

Did you use any penetrating oil? That usualy will loosen up the bolts. It's pretty hard to knock the car off jack stands, if your worried about it, just chock the wheels.
2004 Solara V6 SE
2005 4Runner V6 Sport
1996 Camry I4
[SMAN]
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: RSB Install for noobs.

Postby wkbrdr91 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 am

Down2TheC wrote:[edit]pointed to new host for pics... sorry for the x's.[/edit]

Down2TheC, is there any way you can update this tutorial with pictures that load?
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: RSB Install for noobs.

Postby Down2TheC » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:52 am

Fixed... again.
http://solara.down2thec.com/gallery/
"We need failures in this world... failures gives us lap dances and chicken nuggets and I like both."
Down2TheC
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Previous

Return to Tutorials Gen 2 and 2.5