[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Wheel Offset / Rim & Tire Size Calculator
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Wheel Offset / Rim & Tire Size Calculator

Wheel Offset / Rim & Tire Size Calculator

Postby PXLpainter » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:32 pm

I've posted this before - so forgive for being a repost... but it doesn't pop up when you do a search, so here 'goes again! :) (Maybe the Mods will make this a sticky?)

This is the most thorough visual calculator I've seen yet - with the most information and side-by-side comparisons to your OEM wheels.

http://www.rims-n-tires.com/rt_specs.jsp

Regardless of your vehicle make/model, etc... this will allow you to plug in any size wheel/tire and show you the comparative results, as well as all the tech specs charted out below.

Here's a sample of what it gives you:

I know there's more out there, like the Miata Tire Calculator, but this one is definitely the shiz! :D
Last edited by PXLpainter on Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby that1mexguy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:40 pm

It already helped me man, i freaking love it!! again, thanks a bunch!!
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby KRIS05VVTi » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm

so what is the stock bolt pattern on a 05 solara?
KRIS05VVTi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Titan_X » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:24 am

KRIS05VVTi wrote:so what is the stock bolt pattern on a 05 solara?

Should be 5x114.3
Titan_X
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Tutorials Gen 2 and 2.5